Can you give us a bit of background on how you started your career and how you evolved? What changes have you seen in you from beginning to here?
- My mother is the reason why I started my career. In my early twenties my mother signed me up to take the law enforcement test. Towards the end of my test scores expiring I was hired.
- Since starting my career I've learned you never know someone's intentions no matter how they may come across, always stay alert.
What's been the biggest highlight in your career so far?
-The biggest highlight in my career was completing the academy training.
What's your dream and goal which you want to achieve in your career?
- My goal is to always make it home at the end of the day.
Using one word how would you describe your passion?
Who is the person that inspires you the most and why?
- Me 10 years from now is who inspires me the most. Will I ever be the person I see myself being 10 years from now? Maybe not but, I will keep reaching for it.
If you have the power to share anything with the world, what would that be?
- If I had the power to share anything with the world it would be that not every action deserves a reaction.
What are your goals for the near future and do you have any exciting projects which you want to share with all of the readers?
- My goal for the near future is to step out of my comfort zone more often no matter how self conscious I may be.
- I don't currently have any projects in the works however, I do hope to get in front of the camera more.
If you could say one thing to someone younger who looks up to you, what would you say?
- If I could say one thing to someone younger who looks up to me it would be to never let other people influence your thoughts or actions. Stick to your gut feeling