Can you give us a bit of background on how you started your career and how you evolved? What changes have you seen in you from beginning to here?
- I started as a child whit modeling. In the puberty it was just fun and a hobby for me. After my puberty I saw it as my job. I get various requests of agencys. But in that period I studied. My school was also important for me. So I declined the requests. When I get my diploma, I started whit modeling for a agency in London. It was a beautifull time. I traveled to many countries cause of my work. In the mean time I joined a beauty contest. I got two titels in that period. Miss Globe Luxembourgh and Miss Globe International. After the beauty contest go back to my country The Netherlands to become a business woman. At the moment I work as a law advisor. A period back I participated for a new beauty contest. I'm the Finalist for Mrs. Netherlands Universe 2023. I want to represent my country at the international beauty contest.
What been the biggest highlight in your career so far?
- The fact that I can support to stop domestic violence against woman. Since I'm back from London I support this. This is possible cause of my job law advisor and now as a finalist of Mrs. Netherlands Universe 2023. Because my organisation support it also. I'm so proud to them!
What's your dream and goal which you want achieve in your career?
- To support people who is in need. I'm convinced that this is the most valuable goal in the world.
Using one word how would you describe your passion?
Who is the person that inspires you the most and why?
- My mother, beacause she is a beautifull and a strong woman. She is the defination of a good example for the humanity.
If you have the power to share anything with the world, what would that be?
- Peace and love. Because there is a lack in the world at the moment. There happening so many bad situations like the war. I whis I could stop it.
What are your goals for the near furture and do you have any exiting projects wich you want to share with all the readers?
- Via this way I can announce that I am the face of a new brand, Matties.
If you could say one thing to someone younger who looks up to you, what would you say?
- Follow your dreams and where your hearts belong!